Advertising & SponsorshipsExpose your market or products to thousands of targeted visitors
Why Sedap?Sedap is the best ultimate food guide to everyone in Malaysia. Through Sedap’s Digital, Social, and Events channels we celebrate food and drink culture season by season, community by community. Our audience of food and drink enthusiasts, media and trade are the most interested and influential people you can reach.
Thousand of people browse the site every day for food, video and reviews, where to find the best food in Malaysia, buy the favourite food, and learn how to cook.
Sedap audiences are concerned, connected, savvy and community minded. They buy, they share, they influence their friends, telling them what to buy, where to eat, what to cook, what to eat and why.
Our shoppers and followers, they trust us. They know we are an honest, smart, and beautiful source of their lifestyle. With a unique, decentralized publishing model, no other media devotes information exclusively to local foods and food culture.
Sedap sits at the intersection of content and commerce, allowing brands to influence all the 10 millions potential customers in Malaysia - at every point along their purchase journey. With Sedap solutions, we help brands to market, to promote, connect their marketing activities to actual purchases, both in offline and online via our marketplace.
Advertise with Sedap
We connect with shoppers at every point along their digital purchase journey. We have the solutions you need no matter what your goal or objective is.
- Launch a new product
- Educate shoppers on key product benefits
- Drive online sales
- Acquire new customers
- Retain current customers
We deliver the right audience and positive return on marketer objectives by connecting sellers with shoppers as they’re researching, evaluating, and buying.
Advertisers have several highly effective methods to reach an interested and engaged audience. Tell us about your business and we will help you find the best, most cost-effective channel(s) to deliver results:
- Marketplace – a wide range of options including display, contextual advertising, product reviews, sampling, competitions and much more.
- E-newsletters – updates from the editor, as well as targeted audiences and topics, such as women’s health, gluten-free, 5pm panic recipes.
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube
- Content creation – let us help you publish or provide extra value to your customers.
- Video creation – we can help you bring your brand to life and be seen by health-conscious consumers.
- Packages – your media package is tailor-made to suit your unique needs and budget, spanning whichever platforms will reach your best audience.